James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Why, thanks: eight...

Today I'm thankful for the soon-to-be empty box of oranges that sits in my kitchen -- somehow the fruit makes me forget how cold it is outside.

Today I'm thankful for my mom's company and the vanilla vanilla (yes, double vanilla) cake we shared after dinner.

Today I'm thankful that I don't have to catch a 6 a.m. flight to NYC like my husband must do (even though I wish I was going with him).
I'm also thankful that he's willing to do such crazy things for our little family.

Today I'm thankful that I get the whole bed to myself for the next few nights so I can steal Reece's pillow, sprawl diagonally and not feel bad about it.

Today I'm thankful that nursing is going so well the second time around, but fearful -- nay, terrified -- that James will be cutting a tooth any day now.

0 comments: