James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Why, thanks: four...

Today I'm thankful for the first real snowstorm of the season and the sparkly white wonderland it painted outside my window.
In the same breath, I'm thankful that said snow has mostly melted.

Today I'm thankful for our annual Ivins family pictures, lunch at Hagermanns and camera phones that allow me to capture faces on family members that I'm certain they now wish they hadn't made.


Today I'm thankful for my snuggie and Uncharted 3 -- the video game that turned me into a full-fledged, unashamed nerd.
I don't think Reece has ever found me more attractive.


Yes, I really did just post that picture.

Today I'm grateful for Sweet Tooth Fairy cupcakes, homemade pizza and toddler love.

 And I'm really, really grateful for toddler yoga.
But maybe not so grateful for full diapers.

5 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

what a great looking family that Ivins family is :) I, for one, am looking forward to seeing the final picture! :) and that pic of you playing your game is priceless-- that is why I love you! ha ha

Jessica said...

Dude, that Snuggie pic is pretty hot. Way to flaunt it. ;)

Esplins said...

haha You're hilarious! I love the snuggie picture and that you made note of the full diaper. So funny!

Candace said...

I love you!!!! A snuggie? Yes!

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

Uncharted and a snuggy? Is this heaven? -Jason
What's dat? Poop?