James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Why, thanks: five...

Today, I am deeply, deeply grateful for prayer.

I've always loved the idea that I can speak to God and that He hears, but recently I've come to understand just how well He listens.

He knows when I'm lonely.
He knows when I'm sad.
He understands when I feel inadequate.
He reaches out when I need that extra boost.
He, and He alone, can calm my often-frantic heart.

But He doesn't just hear my cries.
He hears the cries of others on my behalf.

Which brings me to my next point of gratitude...

Today, I am incredibly grateful for our family and close friends.

Thank you for your faith.
Thank you for your encouragement.
Thank you for your constant support.
Thank you for loving us enough to speak to Heavenly Father with our names in mind.

You'll never know how grateful I am for your prayers.

0 comments: