James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkins and corn kernels...

This week's MBA spouse outing took us to Jaker's Jack-O-Lanterns in Springville.
Or, as I like to call it, the most amazing pumpkin patch in this here state (at least that I've visited).


This place seriously rocked my socks off.
Here's why...

The petting zoo, which housed a freakin' kangaroo.
That's right.
A KANGAROO.


 The giant pit filled with corn kernels -- fun for babies, fun for mamas.


The kiddie-sized hay maze -- so much more fun when you are the giant who can see the way out.


The pumpkins.
Oh, the pumpkins.


 I was overjoyed to discover that the Lola-sized variety were priced at just 50 cents.
Definitely within my budget.


 The hayride, pulled by this tractor:


 Did I mention it was all free?
Yeah, best part.

Loved spending a morning at the patch with my pumpkins and our pals.


5 comments:

Mal Mecham said...

Okay. For the record? I think I might hate you just a little. YOU ARE GORGEOUS. And your kids are darling. I've known both of these facts for a while, but I had them reconfirmed while reading this here post.

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

You look gorgeous in that last photo. I love that Jamsie was laying in the corn. :) Love you!

Lindsey Bell said...

You get so many cute pictures of your kids! It's so not fair!! Every time I get my camera out my kids stop and blank stare and won't look....I can barely get a picture of Tanner smiling...

Candace said...

Oh Jess! These pics are awesome. I want to hang out with you for a whole week and tag along to all your fun activities! And your cute kids help too.

Jo said...

So cute!!