James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More musings...

We dropped Reece off at the airport this morning, so I'm flying completely solo with the babies for the next few days.

I miss my husband.
But my babies make wonderful companions.

I took them to dinner tonight because I didn't feel like cooking for myself.
Lola is a girl of many words, and she's turning out to be quite the conversationalist.
I'm pretty crazy about that little lady and her perma-smiley baby brother.
----------

Lola has started referring to me as "mommy Jes-ka"

----------

James' laugh makes me melt.
Best stress reliever ever.

----------

We can't stop watching "The Walking Dead."
Why is it so easy to get obsessed with all things zombie?

----------

I should be sleeping.

----------

This month has been emotionally, physically and mentally exhausting, but I've been reminded time and time again of just how blessed we are.

----------

I found and loved the following picture.
My daughter and my cats share a penchant for unrolling toilet paper.


Wow, that pregnant belly really was something, huh?

2 comments:

Brent and Anne said...

What is "The Walking Dead"? And that is such a cute picture :) My cats do the same thing.

AJ and Cindy said...

We had so much fun visiting with you guys, so glad we could meet up :)and that last picture is priceless!