James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Deh-bull...


Tonight I summoned bravery I didn't even know existed and took the kids to the MBA Halloween party as a temporarily-single mama.
Lola decided to take the method-acting approach and stayed true to her costume the entire time.

What am I going to do with my little "deh-bull"?

All the ladies went bananas for James.


After the party we met uncle Adam for sushi, where Lola threw chopsticks at unsuspecting diners and screamed for gum.
It's a good thing she's so cute in those horns.


Brother of the Year award goes to Adam, who took pity on his lonely sister, helped me put my babies to bed and stayed up watching Modern Family with me until way past his bedtime.

4 comments:

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

That Deh-Bull is so darn cute! Skype me when she is in her costume. :)

AJ and Cindy said...

I love their little costumes! How fun to have a little party to get them all dressed up for :)

Abby said...

I don't think your little deh-bull is nearly as deh-bullish as you make her out to be. Every time I see her, she is the picture of sweetness!

Jessica and Reece said...

Abby, you are absolutely right... My girl is a sweetheart. But goodness gracious, I get a kick out of her spunk :)