James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ghosts and poor nutrition...

Today it rained.
A lot.

I love, love, love rainy days, especially when I have nowhere to be and nothing to do.
Lola was the only one who changed out of her pjs before 5 p.m. because it's physically impossible for her to be wearing anything but a "pretty dress" when she's awake.

I'm fairly certain I'm an embarrassment to my two-year-old.

James was happy being my little ghost for the day.

Let's face it.
There's absolutely nothing better than a freshly-bathed baby in a white onesie.
I couldn't stop smooching those cheeks.


Today our Project 31 activity consisted of eating the pumpkin chocolate chip muffins our friends brought by.
They were delicious, and in keeping with the day's lazy theme, a perfect "fall activity" cop out.


Lola seemed satisfied.

2 comments:

robocop said...

Wait, why is there a dog treat on Lola's tray?

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

Oh, I love your children. Send them to me please.