James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 days of autumn...

October is finally here!
I love this month with my whole heart.
It's impossible to be blue with the scent of my pumpkin spice candle lingering in the air.

I fully intend to instill this love for the tenth month of the year in my children.
Thus, I have decided to do something to celebrate fall every day in October.
You can bet that eating 31 bags of caramel candy corn is high on my list.

To kick off Project 31 (sounds like a nightclub or a place where aliens landed, right?), we headed up Provo Canyon with the Carpenters to check out the changing leaves and let Lola throw rocks in the water (her one request of the weekend).


What could be more spooky than Little Caesars five buck pizza?


The girls (and the moms) braved the freezing water at the bottom of Bridal Veil Falls.
It took a few hours to get the feeling back in my feet, but at least Lola had a good time.


 If only the weather would stay this way forever.
Oh October, will you marry me?

1 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

I have a feeling I will be so sad to see the things we can't do together this fall :( but let's make sure we do as much as possible b\c it just isn't fall time without playing together! ;)