James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Friday, September 9, 2011

Showing our stripes...


Today has been one of those days where I felt an immense sense of accomplishment because both of my babies were dressed and changed before 10 a.m.
And then when I started taking these pictures I realized they were dressed in nearly-identical outfits.

I just became that mom.


Today I spent at least two hours on the floor with my chunk of a baby boy.
The droopy cheeks during tummy time nearly did me in.


 Today we spread out on a blanket in the backyard and ate fruit snacks, which was another accomplishment because we never really left the house this week due to sicky sick sickness.

 And finally, as evidenced by the last photo, today I wore stripes too.
Something I didn't realize until I went to rescue Lola from her three-hour nap (praise the heavens) and she said, "Mommy and Lola are the same!"

Today was a very good day.

1 comments:

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

How on earth am I going to survive without them? :(