James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, September 19, 2011

Scream...

Today my daughter woke up with the goal of driving her mother to insanity.

She kicked off her terror spree with a coloring session on Nana's bedroom doors.
"Yook mom!  A pretty picture!"
Did I mention she chose a permanent fabric marker to create her masterpiece?
Did I mention she also decided to test out its fortitude on her dress?

Thanks to some serious scrubbing with Clorox wipes, the doors survived.
The dress, however, is a lost cause.

Next up, an entire box of cereal, served on the floor.

While I was cleaning that up, she dumped her juice all over the wood floor.
At least she took pity on me and avoided the carpet.

Nap time did not involve sleep, only songs.
Sawyer came to play, and every time he tried to touch one of Lola's toys she screamed.

This "sharing" thing is tough for a 2-year-old.

In the three minutes it took me to get a glass of water and change James' diaper, Lola managed to get her hands on some old cassette tapes and freed them of their tape.
Now what will I play on my Walkman?

She's currently battling Reece over a tissue that she refuses to throw away.
Good glory, it's only 6:25.

Let's hope she wakes up tomorrow without her pitchfork.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really REALLY loved this post. haha seriously laughing the whole time. However, I am sorry your misery made my night:) Good Luck !

Alysha and Jason said...

Oh miss Yoya, Wish you could send her my way and give you a break and me some fun! :)