James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

10 things to love about life lately...

In no particular order...

10. Cooler and darker mornings.  
Much more conducive to sleeping in.  If only I could get my kids to catch on to that concept...

09. Near-perfect weather.
Creates the ideal setting for a myriad of outdoor activities, which I'm determined to take advantage of before winter rears it's ugly head.

08. Generous friends who keep my son clothed in stylish (and free) attire.
Jaclyn, I owe you for life.  You can have my next kid.

07.  Reece's MBA program.
Though it might just kill us, the friends we are making along the way will be well worth it.

06. Having a car again.
It's amazing how much happier my children and I are when we can get out of the house during the day.

 05. McDonald's caramel apple sundaes.
Cheap, weird and fantastic.

04. Fall.
Pumpkin patches, the color orange, caramel candy corn, soups, corn mazes, changing leaves, Halloween -- what's not to love?

03. My crazy babies.
I'm so incredibly in love with them, even on the hard days.

02. A new hair color.
I've joined the dark, slightly red side, just in time for Halloween.

01. My "Reece" hour.
It seems like that's the average amount of time I get to see him each weekday, and there's no one else I'd rather snuggle up with while catching up on our Netflix queue.

2 comments:

Alysha and Jason said...

Ha! I swear I didn't copy you.

Marissa Waddell said...

Good list. I LOVE Utah in the fall! And yes, we're going to Paris to "visit my sister" Nov 19-27. Great excuse, no?