James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Two months: the James edition...


After celebrating two years of Lola, we marked two months of Mr. James on Sunday.
I cannot believe how fast my baby has grown.
I swear time has passed so much faster with my little guy and I'm left wondering where my newborn went.


 He is smiling.
He is cooing.
He loves to chat and socialize.

He likes Mommy best (probably because I'm the one with the chest that feeds him) but adores his big sister (though she makes him a little nervous at times).
He smiles biggest for his dad and grandpas.

He falls asleep easily in his grandmothers' arms.
He loves to eat and has gained almost 5 pounds since his birth (something I take personal pride in... 13 pounds, thank you very much!)
He's so long (24 inches) that most of his newborn onesies will probably have to be packed away soon.

He is the definition of mellow.
He's always content, as long as he has a full tummy and clean diaper.
He loves to watch the people and things around him, and I can only imagine what he's thinking about his crazy family.
He belches like a man and startles us with his thunderous toots.


 We love him so very, very much.
I am beyond grateful for my little boy, and for the knowledge he will be mine forever.

0 comments: