James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Garden party...

Reece's baby sister Dana is getting married in August to a guy we really dig.
So Dianna and I decided to celebrate with a little backyard shower.
That sounded a little funny.

Clarification: we decided to celebrate by throwing her a little backyard shower.


 Unfortunately this was the one Saturday of the year that Reece had to work, so I juggled my kids while attempting to host.
Due to this insane multitasking, the photo taking fell to the wayside.

But somehow between nursing and trying to keep Lola from pulling up Nana's flowers, I did get one shot of the lovely group.


 And might I just say, Popsicles can serve as extremely effective babysitters.


We are thrilled for Dana and Justin and can't wait for the big day.
Though Lola is quite smitten with Justin, so Dana better watch him close.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Sheesh, if I get married again will you make all that delicious food for me? Cuz YUM!!! You sure know how to throw a party!

MeganandClaudy said...

your food table looks beautiful and delicious! Impressed!