James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Family, family, family...

I have a lot of family in Oregon, which happens to be one of the many reasons I dig the state so very much.
We arrived at my aunt's house in Portland to a house full of people I love.
It was a very, very good evening.


 I consider myself extremely lucky to have such an incredible extended family.
My grandparents and aunts and uncles have always been like second parents to me, and I don't know where I would be without them.

And watching them love on my babies?
Well it nearly did me in.

Family is everything.
Period.

I just wish my parents and siblings could have been there too.

1 comments:

Reddeye said...

Gasp! Is Reece wearing a non-collared shirt AND shorts? I need to sit down, everything is spinning.