James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, June 20, 2011

Survival kits...

We're surviving over here.

Sometimes just barely.
Other times I feel like we are awesome at parenting two children and that life's a breeze.

But mostly, it's just barely.

There are certain essentials that each member of my little family could not currently survive without.

Reece:

 Dr. Pepper
His fancy new "school" computer (story to come)
Lola's Disney movies

Jessica:

Diet 7-Up with Cherry flavor shot from Sonic
Hot baths
Reece
Lanolin
Grey's Anatomy on Netflix
Lola's Disney movies

Lola:

Popcicles
Fruit snacks
Disney movies
Baby Seat
Nana, Pop Pop, aunties and uncles

James:
 
Jessica's chest
12,032,039,923 outfits
12,032,039,923 diapers
His beauty sleep (which most often takes place during the day)

Phew.
Back to the grind.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Call your OB and ask for a prescription for Newmans Niplle Ointment, trust me, it's worth it! Lanolin sucks!

steph said...

I second what Cindy says. It's a DREAM. My Dr. found it under the title "APNO -- all purpose nipple ointment.

I am swooning over your pictures, over the sight of your sweet little James and also at the sight of Lola being a big sister.

I finally got the pkg in the mail today. Sorry for the delay! Take care!

AJ and Cindy said...

I loved this post. I miss you and it's killing me to be so far away and not able to come help! I need to hold that baby asap!