James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, April 4, 2011

Twenty nine...


Goodness gracious, this baby is going to be HUGE.

Let's take a journey back to my 41-week picture with Lola...


I swear, the difference is minimal.
Yikes.

Though uncomfortable, I really do love this stage in pregnancy.
There's something so comforting about watching the basketball that was once your stomach move around sporadically.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I notice him perking up when he hears certain voices -- Reece's and Lola's in particular.
And admittedly the cast of Grey's Anatomy as well, since they've been filling my days lately.

I'm down to bi-monthly doctor visits, which, frankly, blows my mind.

I lay awake at night thinking about packing and cleaning and goodbyes and epidurals and IVs and newborns and being relatively on my own once Reece starts school in August.
So many life-changing events coming up, it's hard to comprehend.

But I feel so lucky.
And excited.
And a little scared.

And extremely bloated.

Here's to new adventures, right?

Until next week...

4 comments:

Amy said...

CRAZY exciting. :) I can tell a HUGE difference in size if it makes you feel any better....

jaclyn said...

you are precious. and since we will be "neighbors" this summer i will help you!!

De Rosa said...

Jess your gorgeous, you look amazing for 29 weeks. I can't believe your already 29 weeks. Time flies so quickly. Can't wait to meet him.

Jessica said...

Will you please teach me how to dress when I'm pregnant again? You always look so amazing!