James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Giving in...

My husband tells me I'm irritatingly resistant when it comes to learning/using/showing interest in any kind of new technology.

I don't dispute this assertion.

I have never purchased an Apple product for myself.
I hate texting.
I wish I still had my Zack Morris-sized cell phone from my freshman year in college.
My fat fingers do not get along with touch screens.

But I'm starting to develop a certain fondness for the new iPad.
Don't get me wrong -- I have no interest in learning what it can do.


I just love the fact that the first thing my dad did with his new toy was to download "Tangled" so he and Lola could snuggle up and watch it together over and over and over again.

And any piece of technology that can facilitate this kind of sweetness wins my stamp of approval.

Just so we're clear, this doesn't change the fact that I still view Reece's iPad as "the other woman" in our marriage.

1 comments:

Amy said...

It's sweet. You just can't beat that.