James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Today's thoughts...

Sky is dark, rain is falling, baby is napping
It's just me, the green couch, a can of DDP and season three of Grey's Anatomy


It's the perfect kind of day to sort through thoughts.
Because this brain of mine is full of them.
Most happy, some random, a few stressful.

Can't stop considering how Lola's sass is quite possibly the funniest thing I've ever witnessed.
There's really no question as to who runs this household.

 
Thinking about the fact we'll be packing up our belongings and moving within the next month or so.
Makes me want to cry, scream, clap and take a long nap -- all at the same time.

Wondering how it's possible that in a little over three months, I will get to meet my little boy.

Feeling ridiculously grateful for my husband.
He's pretty great.
And smart.
And hot.
AND, as the cherry on top of the sundae, he rubs my feet whenever I ask him to.
And I have really, really stinky feet.
Just ask him.

Grossed out by the funky smell of my mascara, but happy it gave me an excuse to go makeup free today.

Craving Trader Joe's peanut butter cups.

All this, and it's only 10:39 a.m.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Stinky mascara? Dude, pregnancy is crazy.

Also are you moving far? I hope not - because I fully intend to force you to come to the zoo with me sometime. :D

Kari McCallon said...

So I must have missed a post somewhere in there when you said you were moving!... Where are you going??

tara said...

I'm so excited for you to move to Kansas City! ;) Now where are you really going?

Abby said...

Please say Oregon, please say Oregon, please say Oregon...

Eric and Lindsay said...

Last I heard...maybe AZ? Or BYU?