James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Twenty three...

I celebrated my 23rd week of this pregnancy in Seattle, so don't be too disappointed with the lack of shower curtain in the following belly bump photos.

Don't worry, I did my best to find a suitable substitute...


 I had to chuckle when we stumbled upon the rainbow-colored raindrop wall at the Olympic Sculpture Park.
Almost a ringer for the old curtain, eh?

I've said it before, I'll say it again -- this little man is a mover.
He spent the majority of the week putting on a Cirque du Soleil show for me.
Apparently he really likes the pacific northwest.

As evidenced above, I'm huge.
And this week, I really, really, really started to feel pregnant.

And by pregnant I am referring to the swollen feet, inability to bend over, side aches under my belly (no better way to describe the feeling) and tendency to out-eat my husband at every meal.

It is, however, nice to have that built-in shelf to rest my arms (and food) on at any given time.

Also this week: I discovered how much fun (and dangerous) it is to shop for little boy clothes.
It may or may not be my new obsession.
And the H&M baby section  may or may not have sent me into a money-spending spiral of doom.

Here's to being a week closer to meeting my little guy.
Until 24...

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You look awesome!!! and oh, what i wouldn't give to be able to go to H&M baby. probably a good thing there is not one close by.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

1. You do NOT look huge! I can't belive/am way jealous of how tiny your butt is (I CAN compare us since we're due the same day!)
2. You look so adorable!

Removed and edited to add: I want that shirt! Where did you get it? If you say H&M Maternity, I'll have to make a trip to Vegas.

Jessica and Reece said...

Tracie, you are the tiniest, most adorable pregnant lady that ever was, so the jealously belongs over here.

I got that shirt at H & M, but in their regular clothing section. Everything there is perfect for us pregos, so head on down to Vegas!

Courtney said...

You look darling! Love the outfit!