James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Twenty four...

We interrupt the Seattle bonanza to bring you a sight you won't want to miss.

Behold, the 24-week bump.

And the puffy face.
I did not miss this puffy face, I'll tell you...

I've had to bust out the army of pillows in order to get comfortable at night.
Poor Reece is confined to an eighth of the bed, due to my violent tossing and turning.
Poor guy.

Our little guy is constantly moving.
It's such a comfort to me.
My favorite thing about pregnancy, in fact.

Lola has taken great interest in the basketball attached to Mama these days.
Beebee!  Beebee! Beebee!

I'm hoping she's just as enthusiastic when he arrives.

I love being a mother and I adore my children.

Until next week!

2 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

Love the shirt! :) You look so great even if you don't believe me, I can't believe how quickly the weeks are going by! :)

Abby said...

Lookin darling! Methinks that pregnncy suits you.