James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Super Sunday...

I've always been the kind of girl who watches the Super Bowl for the commercials and the food that generally accompanies the game.

Well, not always.
My tomboy stage was pretty hard core, and at the center of it was my love for the 49ers in their glory days.

But that's beside the point, especially considering I have nothing against wearing dresses now.

This year we watched the Packers beat the Steelers with the Cornelius' and the Lishes.
The food spread was definitely among the most impressive (and tasty) I've ever seen (or eaten).


 Could. Not. Get. Enough.
Too bad I have my monthly weigh in with the doctor tomorrow.

But let's face it, the pulled pork sandwiches, potatoes, guacamole and mango salsa were completely worth it.


The kiddos kept us laughing all night.  
I am amazed at how well Emerson and Lola play together, especially considering Lola's snootiness when it comes to sharing toys.


Lola quickly became completely infatuated with Candace, who is amazing and humored my needy girl to her little heart's content.


I'm fairly certain I didn't watch more than about two minutes of the game, because catching up with two of my favorite ladies was much more interesting than a bunch of sweaty dudes tackling each other.
 
 
Thank heavens for good old BYU buddies.

2 comments:

Candace said...

I'm so glad we all got together! Weve been talking about it for so long. And that spread was delicious! Mmm. I may be borrowing this post from you.

Shannon said...

What a fun night! Thanks for pulling us all together ;)