James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! ...

9 a.m. tomorrow can't come soon enough.

I cannot wait to see that little chicky inside me with Lola and Reece by my side, and I can't wait to know if I'm going to have another daughter or a son.

Don't worry, I have names picked out for both (not sure if Reece knows that yet).

-----

Don't forget to venture your guess if you haven't already!
There's a $30 Best Buy gift card at stake!

Also, I'm hoping to announce the winner (along with our big news) tomorrow night.
Stay tuned.

13 comments:

Reddeye said...

It's a girl. You can send the gift card to my house.

Kristina said...

Can I guess here? My guess is girl.

Erin Masi said...

It's a girl!! Little sister for Lola!

mathistown said...

I'm totally insane for saying this, but the excitement surrounding finding out he/she babies makes me totally baby hungry!! :)

I vote girl. Good luck!

Lindsey Bell said...

It is a boy because we are cheekers. Can I win your new Ipad??

Shara Parker Park said...

My guess is a boy! Good luck at the visit! Can't wait to hear what that little baby is!

Jenna said...

Boy!

Two Little Mittons said...

My vote is another girl!

Unknown said...

yay for babies...I have no idea what you're going to have...but I'll venture a guess...another girl! :) yay for girls.

Anonymous said...

Boy!

siovhan said...

I'm goin little fella.

-M- said...

I think it's another girl. :)

Lindsay said...

Really I think it a girl, but I'm going with boy just because I love you.