James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Musical chairs...

Being a mom is hard work.


A good mother always puts her baby's comfort first.


A good mother keeps her child entertained by singing the best kinds of songs, specifically of the eee-iii-eeee-iii-yoooo variety.


Hugs and kisses are a must.


And when the baby needs a nap (or in this case, when the mama decides she's bored and throws the baby at the cats), a good mother recognizes the importance of "me time."


This little mama kills me.
And I just can't get enough.

7 comments:

Caitlin said...

I just love that little Lola so much and I hardly know her. Kinda weird but she is just so full of life and I love it. Thanks for messaging me back Jess! I think a tour with you and Reece sounds delightful! Thanks so much for offering. As time gets a little closer we'll get together alright! Can't wait to hear what you are having and hope your christmas was as fun as it looked:) love cait

Megan & Matt said...

Have I told you lately that I love reading your blog? You are so creative and talented in the writing department. Write a book and I'll buy it. :)

Unknown said...

Can I just say that it is awesome that you still have your Christmas tree up? Because I still do and that makes me feel soo much better! The thought of taking it down is just so tiring!

AJ and Cindy said...

I love that little chair, and so does Lyla, I loved when we were clapping for them that one day, that was so fun!

De Rosa said...

She really is too cute for words, and I am so happy the alek loves her so much.

Cindy said...

Lola always has the most adorable clothes. SO cute!

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

I love this so much! She is such a darling little mama!