James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Friday, December 3, 2010

Morning sickness...


Lola munching on strawberry waffles and bananas while pondering the ridiculousness of the Today Show.

 

Jack keeping watch at his window perch, while Adele takes a rare moment to rest while Lola is confined to her highchair.


Me, in all my post-early-morning-gym-run glory.  Seriously, the beauty is indescribable.

With this pregnancy, my "morning sickness" doesn't hit until around 5 p.m.

And though I've never been a morning person per say, lately the a.m. is my favorite time of day.
It's amazing what a good night's sleep can do for a girl.

Mornings also happen to be the time Lola is at her quirkiest, and often most enjoyable.
She announces the end of her slumber with an impatient "MAMA!" or "DADA!"

Sometimes we sit outside her door, listening to her early-morning self chatter.
She never fails to deliver the comedic relief, so necessary for the start of a good day.

Lola is sleeping once again.
I'm debating whether to follow suit, or jump in the shower.
The ever-present motherhood quandary.

Happy winter morning!

3 comments:

De Rosa said...

The upside of 5PM morning sickness is you can get quite bit done before it hits. Unless you have to work or Reece is not home from work. I hope it passes soon so you start feeling better asap!

Amy said...

I hate it when morning is the best time for everyone in the house. Why? Because I'm stuck in my ways. So even when it's my best time, I still whine. :D Your house though? lovely.

Brent and Anne said...

I'm so happy for you! Your posts always make me smile. You seriously need to bring Lola in.