James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today's top ten...

10. Lola's four-and-a-half-hour nap
09. Drooling over everything in stock at Hip and Humble in Bountiful
08. Watching my favorite episode of Veronica Mars
07. Slipping on my stretchy-waist pants and oversize sweatshirt at 7 p.m.
06. Sugar cookie from Parson's Bakery
05. Early-morning gym session
04. Finally washing the three-day-old dishes in my sink
03. Busting open my brand new cinnamon toothpaste
02. Finding Lola curled up with both cats on her blanket
01. Discovering a perfectly content Lola devouring a used Dum Dum left behind by an unknown child at the Hip and Humble playroom

6 comments:

Mal Mecham said...

I have to ask: Which episode of Veronica Mars?! I have 2 favorites... but I must, my friend, know which is yours.

Amy said...

:D This makes me happy - and sounds a little like we swapped lives yesterday...I went downtown, you went to Bountiful and to the bakery in your PJs by 7. That's MY life!

robocop said...

Oh, how I love thee Hip and Humble. And I am also very partial to Parson's Parfait cookie.

De Rosa said...

Yeah for elastic pants and how the heck are you getting Lola to sleep so long!

AJ and Cindy said...

that dum dum incident was priceless! I love your top 10 list, I imagine you came up with it rather quickly :)

Anonymous said...

Lola...silly girl...I can see her content face now.