James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Blurry Saturday...

Today has been a blurry day.
Exhausted from a late-night date with Harry Potter (much more on that later), I crashed for a two-hour nap.  I'm officially out-napping my kid these days.

Not cool.

I crawled out of bed and went to work.
Which turned out to be pretty blurry, thanks to that nap.

And then I drove home in a snowy blur to a blurry husband.

See?


In continuing with the blurry theme, I went back outside to take some blurry pictures of the snow.
I went back OUTSIDE.
Proof that I really am blurry today.


Just so we're clear, by "blurry" I don't mean drunk, despite the fact the rambling nature of this post speaks strongly to the contrary

1 comments:

Amy said...

nunna my business, but this seems significantly more happy than drunken-blurs.

Also, I just wrote nunna. Thank you. (currently bowing)