James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Another top ten...

10. Being told "You've looked better" by one of my favorite reporters after he tried to take a picture of me with his phone for his contact list

09. Finding a 3 Musketeers bar in my work drawer

08. Waking up to the sound of Lola pounding on my bedroom door yelling "MAMA"

07. Getting ready to drive to Lindon tonight for Wedding Week Extravaganza

06. Arriving at work to find pie and ice cream waiting for me

05. Stepping outside in the winter chill and finally feeling the holiday season upon us

04. Sleeping in until 10:30 a.m.

03. Finishing my book

02. Finding our missing mail keys in Lola's toy bin

01. Shaving my legs for the first time in three months -- yes, I'm that gross

1 comments:

Kristin said...

Oh man, your top ten are so similar to mine! (And yes, that includes the shaving the legs one as well :))

And by the way, LOVED hearing about your NYC trip. You are an adventures woman, LOVE IT!