James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

And now for the shakes...

I'm told one is not allowed to leave Heber City limits without a stop at Granny's for shakes.
And just in case we were on the fence about the rule, the car in front of us provided a subtle reminder.


And so we did.


Reece and Justin ordered onion rings.
Because there's no better way to prepare for a giant shake than to preface it with fried, nutritionless vegetables.


I became the first person in 20 years to go to Granny's and order a twist cone.
What can I say?  I'm a maverick.


It was really a cover for me to steal spoonfuls of everyone else's.
Mavericky and sneaky.
What a catch.


I need to find more excuses to go to Heber.

1 comments:

robocop said...

I will probably get struck down by lightning, but...I didn't think Granny's was all that special.

There I said it.