James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Soda and beans...

While catching a late-night movie at Jordan Commons yesterday, I stumbled upon the most beautiful thing my eyes have ever beheld.
Nope, Clooney wasn't there.

I give you, the miracle soda dispenser.


Orange Diet Coke.  Raspberry Diet Coke.  Pibb Zero.  Raspberry Sprite Zero.
So many crazy flavors, my head nearly exploded.


If it were socially acceptable to marry a beverage machine, this would be the one I would choose to spend the rest of my life with.
Totally worth the $4, no matter what my husband says.

Also, did you know that black beans are the new popcorn?


I'm a trend setter, what can I say?

6 comments:

De Rosa said...

So Jealous, it's official you guys do way to many cool things and I always read your blog and then want to go jump off a ksl building ugh lol, luv ya!

AJ and Cindy said...

that is awesome! where is that theater at? we will have to go sometime! :)

AJ and Cindy said...

okay, I just read that you told us where it was at, so ignore my question asking where it was! anyways, again that thing is so cool! you will be dreaming about that next time :)

mathistown said...

Um hello, that machine looks uh-mazing!! And I've officially decided I need to be baby-mama friends with you (in real life) and Cindy when I'm a mom!! :)

That kind of sounded like I want you to have a baby for me like on Baby Mama (baby-mama friends..little awkward soundin,g maybe)..you do make cute ones but that was NOT a solicitation. ;)

I'm done now.

The Grady's said...

oooooh! So jealous! I saw one advertised on the food network and I have vowed to go find one of the those machines - yum!

siovhan said...

WHAT?!!!!!!
WHAT!?! WHAT!?! WHAT!?! WHAT!?! WHAT!?! WHAT!?! WHAT!?! WHAT!?!

How do I not have one of those amazing machines in my house?!! I need it like RIGHT now.