James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, July 19, 2010

Telling...

We took some family portraits while in St. George, just for kicks.

Upon arriving back home and uploading said portraits onto our computer, I came to the painful conclusion that I should have chosen a hairstyle that made me look less like a lion.  I also learned that wearing a dress is not conducive to sitting on a rock, especially if you would rather not reveal yourself to the world, or even more humiliating, to your husband's family.


Despite the fact that I look absolutely terrifying, I think the "Gene Simmons" photo will be the one to make it into a frame over our future mantle.


I promise you won't have to look at my white legs ever again.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures are perfect, I love them. Lola's shoes are too cute, I love them. She has the cutest personality.!.

Jessica said...

Awesome! I can't believe you can get Lola to stick her tongue out. That's hilarious/adorable.

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

Love the Jean Simmons!

AJ and Cindy said...

what a beautiful family, you all look so good, and I love the tongue pick, so you guys! ;)