James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Two Birthdays and a Baby...

Reece and I were destined to be together, and I have proof.

He and my brother share a birthday, and so do my mom and his dad.

If that's not a sign, I don't know what is.

So when the months of October and June come along, we party hard.

June it just happens to be, so for the past two days, we've partied hard.

First came a celebration of Grandpa Tony.


Not to be outdone, my dad organized a pretty rockin' bash for my mama.  (But since Reece was in charge of the camera, we only got about four pictures)


Happy birthday to two of our favorite people in the universe.  We love you a million times infinity.

4 comments:

De Rosa said...

Oh MY GOSH, now we know where you get that weird apron fetish from. Your Mom does the same thing. Maybe you get the pearl thing from your Dad. LOL the mystery is solved my life is complete.

De Rosa said...

Oh and I don't think its weird just really funny!

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

Ok I love Redd in the group photo. He looks hilarious. Also, next time put me in charge of our family photo shoots. :)

Kelly said...

Tell Reece I want his fathers day present back. He got a picture of everyone but me. Him and I, we're through.