James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Be Prepared: Part Two...

Last week, Reece came home with these:


I immediately racked my brain for what holiday, milestone, anniversary etc. I had forgotten.  But before I could get too stressed out, I was met with the following explanation:

"I can tell you right now that after the day I had at work, I'm going to be a complete jerk at some point tonight. So accept these as my apology in advance."

Worked for me.

*Especially since he was actually quite pleasant once I baked him cookies and let him play his nerd games for an hour or two

5 comments:

Amy said...

:D at least he's honest!

aubrie said...

That man of yours is a GENIUS, pure and simple!

Cindy said...

Ha ha you let him play his nerd games and it worked.

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

Haha! That is the cutest thing ever. I love nerd brother in law.

Jessica said...

Ha ha, that's awesome! Brilliant man.