James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Never Again...

One of the best things about being pregnant was not having to worry about that special time of the month.  I totally and completely took it for granted, and now I'm kicking myself for not savoring every period-free moment.

Let's just say I've been extremely grumpy, bloated, emotional, exhausted and crampy this week.

So I turned to Target to ease my pain.

Very therapeutic, but as I was unpacking my 10,000 bags when I returned home, I began to realize the dangers associated with shopping while grumpy, bloated, emotional, exhausted and crampy.


Don't worry, I think I bought a banana or something.  Or was it a can of kidney beans?

The point is, at this time next month I won't be going anywhere near Target.

Poor Reece will be living off chick junk food for the next few weeks.

3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

Looks like a great shopping trip to me! I will appreciate my non-period days while I still have them (tmi?) I am sorry it's been a rough week b\c of it :( I will go with you to Target next time and my shopping habits will make you feel a lot better!

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

Next time take me with you.

Kimba said...

do this every time. last time i begged, BEGGED caleb to go get a shake for us. it was a necessity. and he didn't fight much.

even though it was 9 pm.

we're allowed, i say. anything to get through it!