James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just a Little Crush...

Last night was curry night at the Ivins' pad.

Despite the fact that our apartment will reek of the stuff for months to come, we thoroughly enjoyed our yellow curry, tika masala and whole wheat garlic naan.


But one cannot fully appreciate the goodness of curry without the pleasure of good company.  So we invited our favorite Elder Casperson to dig in as well.

We figured it would be a night of eating, laughing and chatting... but never realized it would also be a night of professional flirting too.

Our daughter is quite taken with this guy:


Once she found a place in his lap, the smiling, performing and giggling never ceased.


That's right, she brought out the big guns.

I think Lola has her first crush.

3 comments:

AJ and Cindy said...

that is so cute! I love how all the baby girls love elder casperson! your food looks so yummy, too!

Liberti said...

We love, LOVE curry --I'm always looking for another good recipe, send them my way :)

AND...
you can be biased about that cute chunk -she's a doll and at such a fun age!

De Rosa said...

I am glad you took my advice too!!!!I am so Smat oh i mean smart hahaha