James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, May 24, 2010

Under the Weather...

I am not even going to go into how angry I am about the fact that I woke up to snow this morning.

That's right.  You read correctly.

SNOW.

I'm sorry, I thought it was almost June.

Anyway, to cheer myself up, I forced my baby into her new bikini.

Don't worry, the heater was on.


As I suspected, the sight of my baby's chubby belly warmed my heart.

I also discovered Lola hates snow as much as I do.

5 comments:

robocop said...

Ha. I love Adele's face in that last one.

AJ and Cindy said...

I was pretty mad, too! what the crap? hopefully walking weather returns asap and i totally love lola in her bikini, so cute! good idea, i might go put lyla in her bathing suit, too! (except our house is freezing, so that might end up being border line child abuse)

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

I call I get to teach her swimming lessons!

steph said...

Lola in a bikini is one of the cutest looks I've seen on her yet. Sorry about the snow. Please let me know when you want to escape to Las Vegas. We'll have a room ready for you.

siovhan said...

i maintain that little girl is the cutest one in the world. and i love how the cat is staring at her in the last picture.

40 weeks looks good on miss lola.