James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Confessions of a New Mother: Part 3...

I am currently reading 3 different books... and have been for the past month.  I can't seem to sit down with one of them long enough to actually finish 
I may have eaten a chocolate cupcake for breakfast this morning, and it may not have been the first time
I have killed every plant I've ever tried to grow

I own more lounge pants than jeans

I have tried to clip coupons but then forget I have them and have to throw them out because they've expired

I spent three days playing one of Reece's video games... and beat it
I use Lola's baby lotion on myself because I love the smell
I've been consuming 5 cans of Diet Dr Pepper a day for the past week

There have been many days when neither Lola nor I has bathed/showered until right before Reece got home from work

I'm currently addicted to Wendy's sour cream and chive baked potatoes and chili.  There's nothing like a $2 dinner

I get a bigger sense of accomplishment when I wash and fold all our laundry than when I get a paycheck

--------------------

So there you go.

4 comments:

Muncher Cruncher said...

Jess, you are freaking awesome. Can I just say that your diet DP addiction makes me feel ok about mine....bless you...

Nicole said...

love it! I feel like my life is put together when I get the bed made for the day. :)

Jaclyn said...

love it. makes me so excited for motherhood :)

Adam and Tara said...

If Lola's baby lotion is the Vanilla Oatmeal, then I'm right there with you. I ran out and bought it when you highlighted it on a different post and I use it too. It makes me smell like an oatmeal cookie and who wouldn't like that?!