James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Friday, February 5, 2010

Torture...

It started out innocent enough. Reece and I plopped down on the green couch to read Lola her nightly story.

Nice moment, right? We asked my sister, who happened to be in the middle of her weekly Thursday visit, to snap a little family photo.

We smiled. She laughed. Lola started to grunt.

Here's why...




Apparently the hat is still too big for her little noggin. We should have immediately removed it from her eyes, but because we are mean, we decided to see how far we could push it.



It took awhile for her to forgive us. She may never fully do so.




Traumatized for life.



(I must confess, at times her squeal makes me laugh harder than I ever have. Only when I know she's just being a drama queen though. Because it takes one to know one, right?)

3 comments:

The Grady's said...

love that last picture...she says it all right there. I think she is saying "keep it up mom and dad...just wait till I get into the therapist's chair!"...just kidding, guys! She has the best parents ever and she is lucky to have been born to you :)

Ryan.Kendra.Makenzie.Tracker said...

Look at that face! Oh she is such a sweetie! I have said it before- the only reason to have children is to laugh at them.. haha... I am so guilty of this. I still think back at how we tortured our baby with silly outfits or to big hats :) oh the joys of parenting! The hat is sure cute though!

Alysha and Jason Whiting said...

That is the funniest face!