James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Monday, February 8, 2010

Love/Hate..

I love that Lola takes frequent, long naps during the day.
I hate that Lola wakes up frequently during the night.

I love that I have two cats to cuddle with.
I hate that my apartment smells like cats.

I love that Reece and I both have great jobs.
I hate that our work schedules are completely opposite.

I love that Lola and I are going to Portland next month.
I hate that we are leaving Reece in Salt Lake City.

I love Lola and I have a car during the day this month.
I hate that I am spending more money, thanks to frequent shopping trips.

I love that now that I'm a grownup, I can eat ice cream for dinner.
I hate that I don't have my mom to cook dinner for me.

I love that Reece got a free Playstation 3 to use as our DVD player.
I hate that I'm starting to get addicted to his stupid boyish shooting games.

I love that we live downtown.
I hate paying downtown rent.

I love the idea of going to school in a new state.
I hate the idea of leaving our friends and family behind.

I love blogging.
I hate that I clearly have writer's block.

3 comments:

Kimba said...

Ah, life. Isn't it wonderful? :) I hate my dog, period. I hate rent, period.

I do love this area, but hate being away from friends and family.

I'm just waiting for when some of those things can right themselves. :) Until then...well. That's why there's chocolate and Diet Coke.

Ashley and Mikkel said...

i hear ya!! i did a post just like this a while ago!!!!

AJ and Cindy said...

it's funny how there is always a silver lining to the not so good things in life :) I would be happy to go spend money with you sometime soon! shhh, don't tell AJ :)