James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Proud...

After nearly 3 months of intense study and preparation, Reece took the GMAT yesterday.

And.

He.

Rocked.

It.

Suddenly all those husbandless nights seem completely worth it.

I'm grateful he's the one with the dedication and resolve. If it were up to me, we'd probably be homeless.

But just as I thought I'd be getting him back, the actual grad school application process stole him away again. I'm hoping to see him by next month.

7 comments:

Kimba said...

Congrats, Reece! Look at that, studying DOES pay off! :) Good luck with applications!

Abby said...

Remember: Oregon.



Oh, and good job, Reece.

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad :) Quite the relief I'm sure.!.

Kristin said...

Congrats! How exciting! I remember those husbandless months well. They'll be over before you know it, though! Good luck!

Drae said...

Congrats!!!! That's so great! Come visit us in NC. We would love it! Maybe Reece could go to school out that way. :) Then, you could teach me all your mommy tricks. I'm starting to have a little bit of anxiety over it all.

Shara Parker Park said...

Yay! I found your blog! Congrats to Reece, that's awesome. Your family is just so cute.

The Grady's said...

CONGRATS!!!!