James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Last Christmas (Eve)...

We were getting ready to leave for a two week European adventure.
I was feeling nauseous.
I put on my workout pants (too tight) and went to the gym (closed)
My tight pants and the closed gym made me SOB
The nausea wouldn't go away
Reece brought home two very important tests
I took the first one
It was positive
I took the second one
It was positive too
I started to SOB again
I ordered Reece to go buy two more
I got in the shower and continued to sob
Reece came home
I took the third test
It was positive
I took the fourth test
Plus sign

Last Christmas Eve, my life changed forever

This year, while searching for an earring in the bottom bathroom drawer, I came across those fateful tests...



Then I walked in my bedroom to find the ultimate result...



Best Christmas gift ever.

Merry Christmas Eve to all.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

How sweet! Love it! It's amazing how much can change in a year. Merry Christmas girl! :)

Jenna said...

Aw, that's precious.

Jordan Ormond said...

So fun! I found out I was pregnant with Lily on Christmas Eve too ... only that was a planned pregnancy ;) I would have sobbed too otherwise. Instead, I couldn't stop laughing and saying, "AJ, what have we done?!"