James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Hand Off...

Something ridiculous happened in my apartment today. You won't believe me, but I swear, it's true.

My cat pulled a candy cane off our tree. Odd? Maybe. But that's not the ridiculous part. I noticed her playing with it, gnawing on it and at one point tossing it the air.

While shaking my head at my feline's strange obsession with sugar, I propped Lola up on the couch and ran to change into my comfy clothes.

When I returned, I discovered this:







My cat gave my baby a candy cane.

Seriously.

13 comments:

Angie said...

Hahaha!! I came to your blog via facebook and this made me laugh so much!! Oh my, that is so funny. Thanks for the laugh!

Abby said...

I swear animals and babies talk to each other when no one's around.

Sounds like it's time for you to put up some surveillance!

Kimba said...

....wha?! Yeah, you might have to try and recreate that..and video it.

Lindsey Bell said...

Haha! Even I think that that is really funny. Pretty soon they are going to be sneaking her treats while she is in time out!

Courtney Price said...

When you weren't looking... I slipped your cat a $20 to do it. Which means... the alliance is bigger than you think :)

Kayce said...

You may have the best cat ever...

Amy said...

that. is. awesome.

Kim said...

I love it. Your little girl is too cute

robocop said...

I'm guessing it was Adele? So cute.

Unknown said...

They're friends now! I guess your cat has forgiven you for bringing home someone that takes your attention away from her.

AJ and Cindy said...

that is hilarious! I am laughing so hard right now! I love Lola's face in those pictures! Priceless!

Unknown said...

so beautiful!!!

Courtney said...

So hilarious! It was fun seeing you tonight. Lets for sure get together after the holidays! Merry Christmas!