James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween...

Dear Lola,

I'm sorry I dressed you up as a lobster. You were a mighty cute lobster. I know the little hat kept falling in front of your eyes. I know Mama and Papa kept laughing at you while you cried. I know you really didn't like that pot that we tried to put you in.

To make it up to you, I promise to take you trick-or-treating in all the good neighborhoods until your little feet can't possibly walk another step. Just wait a few years, okay?

Thanks for indulging me on your very first Halloween, even if it was against your will.

I love you darling,

Mama







Lola the Lobster, Halloween 2009

4 comments:

Esplins said...

Jessica I don't even think you know me but I went to high school with you... I'm just a year younger... was in Chamber choir the year after you and I knew your sister from A Capella. Anyway I love reading your blog and the lobster idea is the cutest!! How creative are you?! I just had to finally say something because I'm amazed at your wit and creativity every time you post. Thanks for keeping me entertained!!

Abby said...

Well, if MY parents tried to eat ME, I'd be pissed off, too.

Liz & Zac said...

I just found your blog on Megan Smiths! LOVE the lobster costume!

Valerie said...

That is awesome!!! I love it. Especially that you were the cook and daddy was ready to eat her...so sick, so Jess and Reece :)