James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

KSL + Cankles...

Today my fantastic co-workers threw me a baby shower in the newsroom.





I didn't think it could be possible, but this kid picked up even MORE adorable duds. She's going to be so stylin' (and is already so spoiled).

The grub was fantastic too. Baby and I ate way too much cherry cheesecake.



The token "Newsroom Pregos"



Apparently, we have become a tourist attraction.



I am so grateful and lucky to work with such generous and supportive people. Baby Girl is grateful too, because thanks to them she'll be able to leave the hospital with Mom and Dad:




That's right folks. With just two weeks to go, we finally have a carseat and stroller!

In other news, the cankles have tripled in size and are now officially out of control. I'm not exaggerating. Here's solid proof:



It's okay. You can go throw up now. I know I want to.

7 comments:

Abby said...

you have no idea how cool it is that you get to hang out with famous people.

ECR said...

gag

Annie said...

you look super cute even if your feet are a little swollen. I can't wait to see pictures of your little girly.I hope she come soon. That is so funny `you have a picture with Courtney, she and her hubby are friends of ours. i should have put two and two together that you guys would work together.

Unknown said...

those are really big ankles/calves.

no gagging. simply wondering how it's possible.

and please have your baby soon. really. start jumping around or something :)
we're going to be in town for a few hours between August 3-5 and i want to meet the little pumpkin. (does your little countdown ever call her a pumpkin?)

Amy said...

I'm so sorry! At least you know it will end - some people live with cankles like that all day every day for the rest of their lives....that'd be worse. :)

robocop said...

First, we need to get together before that baby comes. I'll call you. Also, I have to admit that the last pic scared me a little bit:)What in the world did I get myself into?

Jessica said...

Awesome--baby showers are the best! And I can assure you that the cankles DO go away. I actually got so used to seeing my enormous feet/ankles that I thought that was normal. Now I can't stop admiring my skinny feet and ankles!