James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Friday, July 17, 2009

Bulk...

You know those big bins of candy in the grocery store? When I was a kid, I used to think they were "samples."



As an adult, I've come to realize these candy bins are a pregnant woman's best friend.

Every possible craving can be satisfied with just a scoop and a twist tie. Cravings I didn't even know I had emerged with a vengeance the second I stopped in front of the smorgasbord.

$9.47 worth of sour watermelon gummies, chocolate covered cinnamon bears, yogurt covered pretzels, Bit-O-Honey, Lemonheads, salt water taffy and bridge mix later, I am a happy happy girl.

6 comments:

Kimba said...

i cannot get enough of bit o honey's. PURE HEAVEN.

AJ and Cindy said...

you mean they aren't free samples?? :) JK all that candy is sounding sooo good right about now!

Abby said...

where the crap is that. i want to go to there. can you get just banana runts there? can you? CAN YOU?

Russ said...

remember when we went to spain and i was in heaven because they had bulk candy?

-love emily

steph said...

Oooh yogurt covered pretzels are the best. I may need $10 worth of just that.

Brent and Anne said...

lol! Next time you go, take me with you!