James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Farmer Love: Part Two...

This morning I introduced my parents to the beauty of the Farmers Market.

I can say with confidence that I've recruited two more addicts to my current summer obsession.




We Rogers will do almost anything for a free sample.






After Mom had safely tucked her fresh basil purchase in her tote bag (she fit right it)...



We headed across the street to a new Belgian waffle shop I've been dying to try.
I was not disappointed.





Because who doesn't love a Belgian waffle topped with Vanilla Bean ice cream, blueberries and strawberries?

I heart Salt Lake City.

3 comments:

Hayley said...

That waffle looks good! Where is this new waffle joint located? I would love to go check it out myself.

Jessica and Reece said...

It's right next door to Tony Caputo's Deli, and across the street from Pioneer Park. You MUST go- it's absolutely fantastic!

The Grady's said...

I must find this waffle place! I think I can attribute several of the freshman 15 to making waffles in the Cannon Center and topping them with soft serve and chocolate chips....ahhh....those were the days!