James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Friday, May 8, 2009

Relief...

I never thought I would be so happy to see Reece in a dress...





And despite being forced to sit through over two hours of this:



I am basking in the fact that there will be no more late night classes, late night papers and/or late night studying to steal my husband's attention.

At least not until Fall 2010.

To celebrate the big gradumentation, we dined at the place where I'm allowed to do this:



And drink this:



And laugh with them:




Congratulations to my hubby.

I'm bursting with wifey pride.

5 comments:

Kimba said...

Told you he has the perfect female body! :) He looks AWESOME in that dress!!!! :)

Congrats Reecey! And yeah for no more studying!

Abby said...

AHA! AHA! I am SO EXCITED FOR REECEY! that is so cool. and doesn't he look ADORABLE?!

Abby said...

You're coming up here for school, right? right?!

Jennifer said...

Yay!! Congrats!!! ...But why is he wearing red? ;op

tara said...

congratulations!!! way to hang in there Ü