James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Jumping the Gun...

Yesterday, Reece and I met up with my family to help my little sister find a prom dress.

Finding ourselves lost in the chaos of clothing and handbags that is Macy's, we stopped to ask a friendly-looking employee for direction.

"Where would we find the prom dress section?" I inquired.

(Staring wide-eyed at my burgeoning mid section) "Um, well... that way."

Guess we got a bit too frisky before prom night.

Poor woman almost had a heart attack.

6 comments:

Kristina said...

Haha! That is a funny story!!

PS--I need your number for this weekend! Email it to me at kristina.atkins at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Danielle said...

That is a great story! You are so cute. Love it, you make me want to be pregnant again :)

Kimba said...

SWEET. That's hilarious!

Abby said...

that's funny, but it also kind of pisses me off. people need to mind their own lousy business and not make (ass)umptions like that!

Hell's bells.

Kari McCallon said...

Jessica that's pretty hilarious!

steph said...

Hahahahah. Niiiice. Like you two LOOK like you're in high school ... what was she thinking?