James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weekend Update: 18 Down

See, I really AM pregnant:



I kind of popped this week. It's weird- I don't exactly know when or how it happened. But check out that belly! And check out the unzipped skirt under my shirt.

My clothes are getting beyond uncomfortable. I wish it was socially acceptable to go to work in my robe. Though I thought it was impossible, my chest is growing at the same rate as my belly, which let me assure you, ISN'T fun.

Baby measures about the length of a bell pepper, and weighs about 7 ounces. My little fitness queen has begun flexing her arms and legs. Can't wait to see her next week.

Apparently I am supposed to notice a major increase in appetite soon. I haven't experienced too many food cravings yet, but I do eat about three apples a day. And I am loving the peanut butter.

What am I really craving, you ask? SLEEP. Can't get enough.

Life is good.

8 comments:

Kimba said...

SO cute. Seriously. And dude, again, gaucho's. If you can find yourself some, do it. If not? I will totally send you mine. I have a black pair and a brown pair, so, you know. It'll match everything. :) Let me know, honestly, and I will send them right over!

Adams Peanut Butter. It's the only kind!

Abby said...

cuteness.

Tyson and Heather said...

I'm so excited for you...YAY! Congrats, a little girl, how fun. You look great!

Adam and Tara said...

wow. You really are pregnant, and so cute! Here I was thinking you were kidding this whole time :) Ready to go get those maternity pants this weekend? I'm ready to hold your hand all the way... :)

Jessica said...

Aw, you look fabulous! You're finally looking pregnant! And I'm so sympathetic to the "chest" growth. At first it was fun and sexy...now it's just getting to be a total pain!

Jennifer said...

You look too cute! Really, I'm so happy for you!

Brooke Hill said...

Jess you look super cute!!!! I love it! You are going to be a great little mom! How exciting! I love reading your blog, it is so entertaining! :D

Stembob said...

Wow! you really are growing! That's exciting!