James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Reasons I Love the Desert...

*Hiking on the wildlife preserve in March doesn't require snowshoes.

*Shopping for summer "maternity" clothes is a breeze, since the "winter" selection is basically fit for Utah summers, and is currently on sale.

*Barbecuing is acceptable, if not encouraged, every single night starting in January.

*Trader Joe's locations outnumber McDonald's

*Casual dress is the general code (meaning, my stretchy pants are considered high fashion)

So please, ASU, accept us, and allow us to join this magical world permanently.

1 comments:

Kimba said...

I've been wondering what I'm going to do with myself when we move back to Utah and there aren't any Trader Joe's. Maybe die. Shrivel up in a ball.

I've already sent numerous requests via their website. Hopefully one day soon (before I move back...ideally, right?) they'll hear our pleas!