James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

James + Reece + Lola + Jessica

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Alive...

But just barely.

Whoever said driving ten hours through Southern Utah and the Arizona desert ALONE and PREGNANT was a good idea, is an idiot.

Though I believe that person was me.

But I must say, the lower back pain, aching bladder and massive headache immediately became worthwhile when I stepped out of the car... and felt warm.

No jacket, no problem.

This is why I love Arizona.

(Sidenote: Reece took a picture of the Buddha Belly this morning before I left, and will be responsible for this week's Weekend Update. I apologize in advance for whatever he writes. He tends to get a little crazy when I let him blog. Like a kid in a candy store.)

1 comments:

Kimba said...

Sweet. I do need my cute Jessica bump fix.

Also? Wow, you are brave! Do you know what you should have brought along with you? The Travel John. Look it up. So awesome...